Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Client Care Lead
The Client Care Lead is an integral part of the Paragon team, with the main focus on providing excellent customer/client service throughout the end to end customer journey.
· Collaborative teamwork with all services within Paragon Referrals to enable high standards of clinical care to the pet, whilst providing excellent standards of customer service to clients/customers.
· Working confidently in all areas of the client/customer journey including the receiving of referrals from clients, booking of consults/procedures with customers, all aspects of the front of house customer journey on reception and insurance claim management.
· Identify areas for improvement in the service offered by the Client Care Team and make suggestions/support changes.
· Ensure appropriate use of the diary to ensure the highest and most efficient volume of consults is achieved, working collaboratively with the clinical teams.
· Maximise your working time to ensure you are working effectively and efficiently at all times.
· Customer care and experience of working with a professional team.
· Microsoft Office programmes.
· Applying data protection principles in day-to-day work.
The role includes working weekends and bank holidays as part of a rota.
Application Deadline: 11/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
All team and visitors are required to wear face covering, hand sanitiser stations are at various points throughout the building, plastic screens have been added between desks
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer Care: 2 years (preferred)
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form