Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Client Care Lead
The Client Care Lead is an integral part of the Paragon team, with the main focus on providing excellent customer/client service throughout the end to end customer journey.
- Collaborative teamwork with all services within Paragon Referrals to enable high standards of clinical care to the pet, whilst providing excellent standards of customer service to clients/customers.
- Be professional and empathetic to our customers/clients at all times.
- Work confidently, competently and promptly in all areas of the client/customer journey including the receiving of referrals from clients, booking of consults/procedures with customers, all aspects of the front of house customer journey on reception and insurance claim management.
- Resolve low level complaints from clients/customers to prevent further escalation.
- Identify areas for improvement in the service offered by the Client Care Team and make suggestions/support changes.
- Ensure appropriate use of the diary to ensure the highest and most efficient volume of consults is achieved, working collaboratively with the clinical teams.
- Maximise your working time to ensure you are working effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Prevent the generation of debt by following internal processes in relation to estimates, insurance and payments.
- Customer care and experience of working with a professional and skilled multi-disciplinary team.
- Microsoft Office programmes.
- Applying data protection principles in day-to-day work.
The role includes working weekends and bank holidays as part of a rota.
You can apply for this position via this website or send a CV and overing letter to email@example.com
The closing date will be 6th October
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form