Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Client Care Manager
The Client Care Manager will have ownership for the customer (referring vet) and client (patient’s owner) journey, to ensure that it is simple, joined up and delivers the highest quality of service.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, input into the wider Paragon business plan, owning performance, quality and growth within the customer and client area and supporting the wider team to deliver theirs.
- Represent support teams within the Senior Leadership Team and across the wider Vet/Nurse teams ensuring integration and collaboration across all areas of the hospital, in the pursuit of service excellence.
- Manage and oversee performance measures including customer/client feedback, NPS and waiting times, etc.
- Lead the Client Care Team creating a challenging and supportive culture, including harnessing strengths and skills, identifying development opportunities, performance and appraisal management.
- Lead change programmes effectively in a way that is inclusive and collaborative.
- Lead all aspects of building a high-performing workforce including talent attraction, training and development, retention, performance and culture, in the pursuit of enhancing the service offer for colleagues, customers and clients.
- Create, review and manage an effective rota ensuring adequate staffing levels in all client care services including assessing demand and capacity.
- Identify opportunities for workforce efficiency through embracing technology, reducing duplication, adopting lean and efficient ways of working to maximise the productivity of the team.
Process and Patient Flow
- Manage and optimise processes that touch the customer/client to ensure they are simple and easy to use for colleagues, clients and customers.
- Collaborate and work effectively with the Clinical Care teams identifying how the Clinical Care teams can enhance the quality of the service to ensure high standards of care are provided to clients/customers and their pets.
- Implement/integrate new projects/systems/ways of working to improve and aid the client journey.
- Produce associated improvement plans for customer/client performance e.g. call handling, referral response, and client handling.
- Manage, review, resolve and report upon client complaints effectively, ensuring a culture of feedback, learning and continuous improvement.
- Oversee credit control, sales ledger, including the management of debt and recovery processes.
- Input to the annual business/marketing strategy plans, advising how to maximise capacity in the consult rooms and waiting area.
- Ensure the Client Care systems and processes can scale with growth.
- Investigate and implement technology solutions that increase efficiencies, reduce work, less paper and improve sustainability.
- Managing a large multi-disciplinary team, ideally within the Veterinary industry/regulated environment.
- Developing team members.
- Building/changing culture.
- Implementing change programmes.
- Process improvement and re-engineering.
- All aspects of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Strong understanding of GDPR and data protection laws.
- Commercial acumen.
- Analytical capability.
- Basic HR knowledge of employment law/legislation.
- Understanding of the insurance claims process.
You can apply for this position via this website or send a CV and overing letter to email@example.com
The closing date will be 6th October
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form