Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join our friendly and dedicated diagnostic team. With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, you will be able to provide the very best of care to our patients.
Average 40 hr week
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Specialists with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
- Obtaining samples for laboratory testing and performing in-house diagnostic tests
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
- Working closely with the diagnostic team to co-ordinate the flow of the day
- Taking and processing radiographs
- Assisting within CT, MRI, Endoscopy & Ultrasonography
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential, full training can be given.
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to Alison.Mann@paragonreferrals.co.uk, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Alison Mann 01924 908333
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form