Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Full-Time Wards RVN
We are seeking a dedicated, compassionate and organised RVN to join our ward team. With state-of-the-art facilitates and equipment, you will be able to provide gold standard care to our inpatients.
An RVN position has opened at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield. This is a full-time position working an average of 40 hours per week, on a 7-week rota.
This opportunity would suit an RVN who enjoys all aspects of inpatient nursing, including caring for surgical, medical and ICU patients.
Key duties will include:
- Creating and delivering nursing care plans to numerous inpatients
- Nursing intensive and critical patients
- Administering medications and carrying out treatments to include drain management, physiotherapy and feeding tubes
- Working as part of a team
- Assisting veterinary surgeon’s with procedures
- Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis or Lydia Barry 01924 908333
Closing Date 30.7.21
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form