Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join our friendly and dedicated nursing team. With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, you will be able to provide the very best of care to our patients.
40 hours per week
1:8 weekends with TOIL
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care. Joining Paragon as a rotational nurse is an ideal stepping stone for nurses that would like to gain more experience of working within referral practice.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
- Working alongside our dedicated discipline nurses within Wards/Medicine/Imaging/Surgery
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
- Assisting front of house/dispensary duties
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Stacy Carlton or Sam Lewis 01924 908333