Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Night Supervisor RVN
We are seeking a dedicated, compassionate and organised RVN to work in our ICU. With state-of-the-art facilitates and equipment, you will be able to provide gold standard care to our inpatients.
An ICU RVN position has opened at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield. This is a full-time position working an average of 38.25 hours per week. This is an out of hours role working Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-8:15am, Friday 8pm-12:30am.
This opportunity would suit an RVN who enjoys all aspects of ICU nursing, including triaging patients, managing emergencies and providing intensive care to canine and feline patients. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills whilst leading a small team. The RVN would be responsible for supporting the training and development of three RVNs and four PCAs.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering nursing care plans to numerous inpatients
- Nursing intensive and critical patients
- Performing handover to the team between shifts
- Displaying leadership skills
- Teaching and sharing knowledge
- Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within an intensive care unit setting is required. Previous experience of leading a nursing team is required.
Benefit package includes
- Competitive salary between £26,800 – £31,800 per annum
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Lydia Barry 01924 908333
Closing Date 18.6.21
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form