Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Part-Time Twilight RVN
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse with a passion for inpatient care to work our desirable twilight shift: 3.30pm-12am Monday’s & Tuesdays. This would suit an individual who’s a bit of a night owl and likes to work in a small team.
This role is for a highly motivated, caring and proactive individual that can think outside the box, whilst remaining calm and positive. Working closely with other personnel at all times is essential in order to ensure the smooth running of the wards.
- Nursing critical and intensive patients
- Administering medications and carrying out treatments including drain management, physiotherapy and feeding tubes
- Working as part of a team, alongside another RVN, ACA and intern.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
- Assisting with patient handovers and liaising with owners
Previous experience of ECC nursing or within a referral practice is desirable but not essential.
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to Lydia. Barry@paragonreferrals.co.uk, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Lydia Barry or Sam Lewis 01924 908333
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form