Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Patient Flow Coordinator
Due to increased caseload, we have an opening for a patient flow coordinator. This role will work alongside our current patient flow coordinator, facilitating the flow of the patient from admit through our diagnostic services and on to any procedures the patient may need.
We are seeking a dedicated, compassionate and organised individual to work alongside our clinical and none clinical team.
Here at Paragon veterinary referrals, we strive to deliver outstanding clinical care. We have one of the largest teams of Diplomates in Yorkshire, with world renown Specialists within our teams.
This is an exciting role that requires an organised individual to think on the spot and find solutions to organisational challenges.
Previous experience within a veterinary hospital is not required for this role. However collaborative teamwork with all services within Paragon Referrals to enable high standards of clinical care to the pet is required.
- Your primary role is to liaise with all services to coordinate veterinary procedures and patient movements, ensuring all admission and treatment plans are completed by the vet in an efficient and timely manner.
- Create systems for patient flow to improve efficiency within the hospital, review and adjust as necessary
- Clinical Governance – identify areas affecting patient flow are problematic and perform audits as appropriate to identify areas for improvement and training.
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend (if applicable)
- Workplace pension scheme
- No OOH
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Rebecca Fray 01924 908333
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form