Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
We have a fantastic and rare opportunity to join our veterinary imaging team, focusing on the use of our state-of-the-art MRI and CT.
This role will be to work alongside our Lead Radiographer and Diagnostic Imager to perform a full range of CT, MRI and fluoroscopy examinations to a high quality. You will support and assist the multiple services at Paragon including Neurology, Oncology, Medicine, Orthopaedics and Soft Tissue, with an interesting and varied caseload.
This role is suitable for a radiographer with a degree level qualification and HCPC registered or an RVN that is looking to further their career in the imaging field.
The position is for a part time and flexible candidate to join our team working approximately 30 hours per week.
Previous experience of MRI/CT is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Previous experience of working within the veterinary industry is preferred but not essential as again full training will be provided.
Key duties will include but are not limited to;
· Operating the Toshiba 16 slice CT, 1.5T MRI scanner and fluoroscopy
· Adhering to all H&S regulations
· Infection control
· Communicating with all team members
· Working with patient coordinator to run the order of the day
· In absence of Lead Radiographer run daily QA and other necessary checks
Benefits include 5 weeks holiday per year pro rata and birthday day off, CPD allowance and days off to attend, access to employee assistance programme, workplace pension, plus much more. Salary is dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate will;
· Flexible to cover evenings if needed and colleagues on annual leave
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A passion for animals and providing the best possible care
· Align themselves with the core values of Paragon - Excellence, Teamwork, Compassion, Commitment and Integrity
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] , or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sophie on 01924 908333
Candidates who apply are asked to spend approximately ½ a day with the team, to gain an understanding of how the hospital runs, how the diagnostic imaging department works and to meet the team.
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment