Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
Rotational RVN – Part Time
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join our friendly and dedicated medical team. With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, you will be able to provide the very best of care to our patients.
24 hours/3 days per week
1:8 weekends with TOIL
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care. Joining Paragon as a rotational nurse is an ideal stepping stone for nurses that would like to gain more experience of working within referral practice.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
- Working alongside our dedicated discipline nurses within Wards/Medicine/Imaging/Surgery
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
- Assisting front of house/dispensary duties
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Stacy Carlton or Sam Lewis 01924 908333
Closing date 12th March
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form