Join us, you'll love it. We promise.
RVN Dispensary Nurse
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dedicated nursing team, at a state-of-the-art referral centre?
Would you like a position with hours to suit you?
An RVN position has opened at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield.
This opportunity would suit a highly motivated and proactive individual to take responsibility of consult & dispensary management.
As aspects of this role are client facing it is vital that the candidate is friendly, cheerful, approachable and always willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest standard of client care.
Part-time and full-time applicants will be considered for this role.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the specialists during consults
- Preparing and dispensing medications and repeat prescriptions
- Admitting and discharging patients at the direction of the vets
- Assisting the reception team and answering telephone calls
- Cleaning and infection control with audits as necessary
- Applying eye drops and completing paperwork for eye testing
- Dispensary stock ordering and stock management
- Organising Paragon postal/courier service
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
Closing Date = 28.06.21
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form