Join us, you'll love. We promise.
Surgical Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RVN to lead our amazing team of surgical nurses.
We are seeking an enthusiastic RVN to deliver our core values of teamwork, excellence, compassion, integrity and commitment which we pride ourselves with at Paragon.
This role is for a highly motivated, proactive individual that can ‘think outside the box’, whilst remaining calm, positive and approachable.
As this role is a leadership role an understanding of people, behaviour, organisation/multitasking and prioritising is essential.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside our Operations Coordinator to ensure all manuals, policies and SOPs are up to date
- Providing the highest of standard of nursing care to all patients
- Organising and guiding the team
- Working closely with the non-clinical nursing lead to oversee the Surgical nursing rota, including authorising holiday requests.
- Take a lead role in monitoring and recording training needs
- Communicating with Patient Co-ordinator, Nurse lead team and clinicians
- Organise, attend, minute and action meetings
- Assist with the welfare and wellbeing of the nursing staff
- Deal with any day to day challenges that may arise
- Assist with stock takes
- Be flexible when needed to cover deficits in the rota
Beneﬁt package includes:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
- Mon-Friday 8am-5pm
To apply in writing
To apply for this posi(on please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
Closing Date: Friday 3rd July
Why Sign Up?
Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
Manage your details for information updates
Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
Sign up using the sign up form