Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Clinical Lead Nurse
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RVN to join the Paragon Leadership Team, with a primary focus of leading the nursing team on the clinical floor.
This is a full-time role where you will work closely with our Non-Clinical Nurse Lead and Nursing Team Leaders to motivate, support and develop the nursing team to deliver the highest quality of patient care. This is primarily a clinical role and we would expect the candidate to spend at least 60% of their time involved with clinical duties with the remainder used for administration tasks.
Key duties will include but are not limited to
- Leading the nursing team through motivational methods and demonstrating the highest personal professional standards
- Supervising and monitoring clinical nurse standards
- Attend leadership/management meeting to be the voice of the nursing team
- Be accountable with the Non-Clinical Nurse Leader for the entire nursing team
- Liaising with the nursing teams and other teams to ensure effective lines of communication
- Achieve optimum performance from each team leader through formalised PDR process, providing clear guidance regarding CPD, career progression and setting objectives they can work towards
- Work with the Patient Co-ordinator to ensure the efficient running of the clinical areas
- Encourage the reporting of incidents via VetSafe
- Work with HR when necessary to ensure any issues are addressed following the correct procedure
The successful candidate should have at least 5 years clinical experience with a minimum of 1 year in a multidisciplinary hospital, have led and developed a team, be positive, remain calm under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Benefits include 5 weeks holiday per year and birthday day off, RCVS fee paid, CPD allowance and days off to attend, access to employee assistance programme plus much more. Salary is dependant upon experience.
To apply in writing
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] , or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sophie on 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment