Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate RVN to join as part of a new exciting team we are creating at Paragon. This will be a very ‘hands on’ role liaising with clinicians in all departments to organise the flow of patients throughout MRI, CT and Radiography.
Average 40 hr week (Alternate 8am-5pm/9am-6pm each week)
Full-time and Part-time applicants considered
This opportunity would suit a motivated and organised RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
Key duties will include:
· Working closely alongside the diagnostic imaging team to co-ordinate the flow of the day
· Taking and processing radiographs
· Assisting within CT/MRI
· Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Birthday off work
· Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
· Staff discount scheme
· Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
· Workplace pension scheme
· Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
· Employee assistance programme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment