Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dedicated nursing team, at a state-of-the-art referral centre?
An RVN position has opened at Paragon Veterinary Referrals, Paragon Park, Wakefield. An average of 40 hours per week on Wards. Working 7.30am-4.30pm with a one week in four 12pm-9pm.
No current weekends or nights, however this rota will be flexible as we grow.
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of inpatient care.
Key duties will include:
· Nursing critical & intensive patients
· Administering medications and carrying out treatments to include drain management, physiotherapy and feeding tubes
· Working as part of a team
· Assisting the case veterinary Surgeon
· Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
· 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
· Salary dependant on experience
· Staff discount scheme
· CPD allowance with days off to attend
· Workplace pension scheme
· Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
· Employee assistance programme
To apply in writing
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], or for more information or to have an informal chat about the opportunities available contact Sam Lewis 01924 908333
To apply for this role, please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent and your curriculum vitae
* Denotes a required field
« Back to Recruitment