Dermatology - Allergic skin disease in dogs
Tuesday 19 November 2019
19:00 - 21:30
Siân’s topic will include:
- Practical tips for diagnostics
- What makes a good allergy plan
- Therapeutic decision making
- Working with tight budget
- What to do when a good plan stops working
She will also discuss any interesting or challenging cases that delegates have been dealing with to connect the case discussion to specifics in day-to-day routines.
BVetMed CertAVP(VD) PGCertVPS MRCVS
Siân graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in London and is an advanced practitioner in dermatology. She is on the committee of the BVDSG (British Veterinary Dermatology Study Group) and a member of the ESVD (European Society of Veterinary Dermatology).
Siân enjoys all areas of dermatology and particularly the challenge of tailoring long-term management plans for patients with allergic skin diseases. She also has a keen interest in ear disease.
Free Evening CPD Forum Schedule:
Registration with buffet from 7.00pm onwards.
Presentation by Siân to inform, persuade and inspire attendees on allergic skin disease in dogs and provide updates of recent developments in the field 7.30pm - 9.30pm (includes questions and answers)
Certificates of Attendance of 2 hours of CPD will be available for your records to download from within your members account within 48 hours following the event.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form