Allergic skin disease in dogs -
Practical tips for use in practice
Wednesday 28 November 2018
20:00 - 21:30
- Is there still a place for daily prednisolone?
- Oclacitinib, Ciclosporin or Lokivetmab, which should I reach for?
- Why do dermatologists love hydrocortisone spray?
- My patients are still itchy?
- Selecting the best candidates for immunotherapy
BVetMed CertAVP(VD) PGCertVPS MRCVS
Siân graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in London and is an advanced practitioner in dermatology. She is on the committee of the BVDSG (British Veterinary Dermatology Study Group) and a member of the ESVD (European Society of Veterinary Dermatology).
Siân enjoys all areas of dermatology, particularly the challenge of tailoring long term management plans for patients with allergic skin diseases. She also has a keen interest in ear disease.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
- To register attendees for CPD
8.00 – 9.00pm
An hour of discussion on the various topics around allergic skin disease in dogs and practical tips which can be used in practice.
- To meet members of our team
- To showcase our facilities and equipment
- To demonstrate the benefits of our client care.
Refreshments and biscuits will be provided. Hungry attendees can bring their own sandwiches, or eat beforehand.
Certificates of Attendance of 1 hour of CPD will be available for your records to download from within your members account within 48 hours following the event.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for Paragon Veterinary Referrals information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form