Our clinicians can help with the diagnosis and management of a wide range of neurological disorders, spinal issues and brain diseases.
We accept referrals in all aspects of diagnostic neurology including:
- epilepsy including cases refractory to treatment
- peripheral and central vestibular diseases
- cranial nerve deficits
- inflammatory central nervous system diseases
- spinal cord diseases
- neuromuscular diseases and movement disorders
- congenital malformations
- brain and spinal tumours
- neck pain.
Surgical treatment provided includes:
- spinal fractures
- correction of developmental spinal problems
- vertebral instability syndromes
- intervertebral disc disorders
Advanced facilities include:
- brain and spinal cord imaging, with the Toshiba I.5 Tesla MRI, and specialist interpretation of MRI
- CSF sampling and analysis.
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.
If your case is an emergency, urgent or out of hours, please telephone us on 01924 908333