Orthopaedic Surgery Prices
Fixed price orthopaedic surgery
Our Orthopaedic team offer fixed pricing on an extensive range of orthopaedic surgeries. Our approach gives both referring vets and clients the confidence to know that their patient is receiving the best possible care for a set fee. With Paragon you get peace of mind to knowing that your pet will get full aftercare without any nasty surprise costs.
Fixed price procedures (inc VAT) covers:
- Initial consultation and investigation (including radiographs)
- Surgical procedure, anaesthesia, nerve block or epidural
- Post-operative radiographs
- Pre and post-operative hospitalisation and medication
- Follow up re-examinations and radiographs. Where needed implant removal
- Post-surgical complications” for the 6-month period following the surgery
Arthroscopy - lameness investigation usually forelimb
£3,000 for single joint £4,000 for 2 joints
- Supplement – ulna osteotomy in juvenile patients £250
Patella luxation - for routine cases not requiring corrective osteotomy
£3,000 standard £4,000 including trochlear prosthesis
- Supplement – Trochlear prosthesis £1,000 including surgery and implants
- £3,350 for patients under 20kg
- £3,500 for patients between 20 and 40kg
- £4,000 for patients over 40kg
For further details on these packages or any of our other Orthopaedic procedures please call 01924 908333
Terms and Conditions for Fixed Price Orthopaedic Procedures:
1. Our Fixed Price Fee covers
• Initial consultation and investigation (radiographs)
• Surgical procedure, anaesthesia, nerve block or epidural
• Post-operative radiographs
• Pre- and post-operative hospitalisation and medication
• Follow up re-examinations and radiographs (if required) +/- implant removal as needed
• “Post-surgical complications” for the 6-month period following the surgery.
2. Post-surgical complications are those that occur after surgery and are directly related to the procedure where appropriate post-operative care and attention has been provided and instructions, including attendance at follow-up rechecks, have been followed.
3. Complications arising due to a lack of compliance with these conditions will invalidate the warranty. This means that any additional treatment would need to be paid for at the time of treatment.
4. Paragon Veterinary Referrals should be notified as soon as reasonably possible of any significant negative event (e.g. trauma), or at any other time the patient unexpectedly deteriorates.
5. In the event of a complication, management options will be discussed with you; recommendations will prioritise patient welfare. The decision to manage a complication surgically and the timing of such management will be at the discretion of Paragon Veterinary Referrals.
6. We will only cover the costs of treatment performed at Paragon Referrals.
7. It is the owners’ responsibility to transport the pet to and from our hospital and cover the costs of this.
8. Paragon Veterinary Referrals extends this warranty as a gesture of goodwill and all reasonable efforts will be made to honour it. Paragon will not accept no responsibility for treatment performed, or costs incurred, at other veterinary practices or elsewhere.
9. This warranty is activated with settlement of the invoice (in accordance with our normal terms) for the original surgical procedure and does not impair your statutory rights.