The internal medicine team have extensive experience of canine and feline medical investigation and treatment.
We accept patient referrals in all aspects of internal medicine including:
- haemolymphatic diseases including anaemia and thrombocytopenia
- coagulopathy/clotting disorders
- endocrine conditions
- gastrointestinal (including investigation of chronic vomiting and diarrhoea) and pancreatic problems
- infectious diseases
- immune mediated diseases
- liver problems
- nasal problems
- pyrexia of unknown origin
- hepatic disorders including hepatitis and portosystemic shunts
- renal disease and urinary tract diseases
- respiratory medicine including investigation of nasal discharge, cough, dysponea and exercise intolerance
- ultrasound guided biopsies.
Advanced facilities include:
- extensive range of flexible and rigid video endoscopes
- bone marrow sampling equipment
- on-site laboratory with tests including haematology, biochemistry, electrolytes, blood gas analysis, coagulation times, urine analysis, blood typing and cytology
- on-site availability of transfusion products
- state-of-the-art medical diagnostic imaging suite.
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.