Start your dream job with us!
Our highly skilled nursing teams work across the hospital in different teams, including ward nurses, surgical nurses, diagnostic nurses, anesthesia nurses and multi-disciplinary nurses, ensuring all pets receive the very best care at every stage of their treatment and stay with us at Paragon.
Our promise and commitment is to provide the highest quality of care to every patient we treat. Our team of veterinary nurses are dedicated to caring for our patients day and night.
Our nursing team ensures that every patient has comfortable and seamless care. Holistically nursing every patient to ensure their treatment needs are met along with their wellbeing.
What can we offer you as a referral nurse?
- Paragon offers you the opportunity to pursue your nursing passions and deliver the best possible nursing care
- Our nurses have a voice and are amazing advocates for our patients
- Paragon has many opportunities for development and progression, whether you want to specialise, mentor or develop your leadership skills
- All new Registered Veterinary Nurse to Paragon have a comprehensive induction with a dedicated buddy and regular meetings with your line manager to ensure you are fully supported in those early days
- We offer a great work-life balance with access to see your rota for the entire year
- Wellbeing of our team is paramount and we have a dedicated team to organise treats and events throughout the year.
A dedicated team with experienced discipline-specific nurses
Working alongside our multi-disciplinary team of Specialists, residents and interns, our nursing team includes nurses who focus on a range of specialisms giving you the opportunity to specialise in an area you're most interested in. These areas include anaesthesia, cardiology, dermatology, neurology, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, ophthalmology, oncology theatre and surgical nursing.
We also have a team of multi-disciplinary nurses who work across all of our services, providing an opportunity for variety if you're keen to work across all disciplines.
We are a training hospital with student nurses and post-registration programme nurses working alongside our team.
Don’t just take our word for it
‘We work to a gold standard, but the team works together to constantly make changes and improvements, always striving for the best.’ - Lydia Barry, Ward Team Leader
‘Great support from leadership team always feel listened to’ - Holly Hughes, Rotational Patient Care Assistant
Interested in experiencing life as a referral nurse at our practice?
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our nurse experience days. It gives you a chance to meet the team, enjoy a guided tour of the practice hospital and learn about our nursing opportunities.
Email email@example.com to register your interest