Here at Paragon, we are dedicated to maintain the highest standards of veterinary care and we have received 4 RCVS awards at an outstanding level!
The awards are an extension to the existing PSS accreditation, a voluntary initiative we took part of.
To enter these awards, practices apply for awards in specific areas that they believe they are excelling in and those who meet award standards are then either designated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ within each award.
We achieved x4 OUTSTANDING awards in
- Team and Professional Responsibility
- Diagnostic Service
- In Patient Service
- Emergency and Critical Care
Being part of the Scheme is for
maintaining a high-quality service for our patients and clients, helping us
work as a cohesive and effective team, and making sure we have the best
policies and practices in place.
Benefits of the Awards
- Focus on behaviours and other factors that impact upon the veterinary care of animals, the practice team and the experience of clients.
- Provide greater differentiation between accredited practices and recognise excellence.
- Follows a similar format to that used by Ofsted in the inspection of schools.