Our clinicians can help with the diagnosis and management of a wide range of neurological disorders, spinal issues and brain diseases.
We accept referrals in all aspects of diagnostic neurology including:
- epilepsy including cases refractory to treatment
- peripheral and central vestibular diseases
- cranial nerve deficits
- inflammatory central nervous system diseases
- spinal cord diseases
- neuromuscular diseases and movement disorders
- congenital malformations
- brain and spinal tumours
- neck pain.
Surgical treatment provided includes:
- spinal fractures
- correction of developmental spinal problems
- vertebral instability syndromes
- intervertebral disc disorders
Advanced facilities include:
- brain and spinal cord imaging, with the Toshiba I.5 Tesla MRI, and specialist interpretation of MRI
- CSF sampling and analysis.
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.