A comprehensive patient referral service for the work-up, diagnosis, treatment & management of cardiorespiratory diseases.
We accept referrals in many aspects of cardiology including:
- congenital heart disease, acquired valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathies
- asymptomatic heart murmurs
- treatment of pericardial disease
- exercise intolerance and collapsing patients
- diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias (ECG, Holter monitoring, and event recording)
- congestive heart failure including emergency management of acute failure
- cardiac failure refractory to routine medications
- treatment of feline aortic thromboembolism
- examination for breed club heart testing schemes
- thoracic radiograph and ECG reporting service.
Advanced facilities include:
- Philips IE 33 Ultrasound machine
- Holter monitor
- oscillometric and Doppler blood pressure measurement
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01924 908333
If you would like to refer a case, you can refer by email, telephone, fax or post but the quickest way is to complete our online referral form by clicking the button below.